Terms & Conditions for Fire Safety Professionals (FSPs)*
In the past couple of years it has become clear that fire safety professionals (anyone who supplies good or services in the fire safety industry e.g. fire risk assessors, consultants, fire safety equipment suppliers) are potentially culpable under the Fire Safety Order (FSO).
We have been working with organisations to ensure that their Terms and Conditions, contracts, management agreements and retainers are thorough and effectively outline both the extent of the Responsible Person and the FSPs’ control and obligations respectively.
By having clear and comprehensive contractual documentation, FSPs are not only limiting their potential liability under the FSO, but they are also creating transparency and ownership of their obligations with other responsible persons.
We now offer a fixed fee service for reviewing and drafting bespoke terms and conditions and purchase order forms designed specifically with the FSO in mind.
Prepared by the UK’s leading fire safety law experts, Warren Spencer and James Aird, these terms are invaluable for any business in the fire safety industry. The service includes:
- A review of your current terms and consultation.
- Bespoke terms and conditions and corresponding purchase order documentation.
- Matrix of responsibilities to ensure complete transparency on where your responsibilities begin and end.
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 629300.
Warren has acted in over 200 matters prosecuting and defending cases under the Fire Safety Order and is one of the country’s leading fire safety solicitors.
He provides the following services:
- Prosecuting on behalf of fire and rescue authorities
- Defending investigations and prosecutions under the Fire Safety Order, acting for both individuals and companies
- Consultation with regards liability and mitigating risk under the Fire Safety Order – working with commercial property freeholders and leaseholders, managing agents, and insurers
- Training – both open courses and bespoke in house seminars
To make an enquiry please email email@example.com or call 01253 629300.