- Skills for Justice FSJ 11 – Accredited basic legal course
- Advanced legal course with case studies
- Identifying Responsible Person and Persons with Control
- Expert Witness Training
- Protection from culpability under Fire Safety Order
- Bespoke training packages to suit your Company needs.
For more information contact Warren Spencer on 01253 629300.
As far as the Criminal Law is concerned, there are two types of cases which involve fire fatalities. The first, and most obvious, is a death resulting from arson. An investigation into arson would usually centre on finding the perpetrator who lit the fire. Once a...
There has been discussion within the services for whom I prosecute recently about the advantages of charging Defendants predominantly under Article 8 (Duty to take general fire precautions) as opposed to charging various Counts under the relevant Articles appertaining...
Click Here to download Responsible Person Article 3 Flowchart
The Regulator's Code
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (the FSO) has now been in force for over 10 years. A review of the effectiveness of the FSO 2 years after it came into effect found that the Act was “bedding in” well with both enforcers and responsible persons. I am not...